The Random Memory Project
This is going to be a new initiative here at The Logan Scribe. I'm going to periodically pull out some random thing that happened to me and people who I know read this. I'm going to go back as far as I can.
The first one dates from preschool. I was 3 or 4 and JB was about 4 months older. I already used Junky Car, so I'll bring up another one. His little sister was a baby, so I must have been 4. I came over to play and as I was going into the family room everyone kept telling me to stop, don't go in there. You know me, of course that just made me even more determined to charge straight in.
That was when I saw, for the first time, a shitty baby ass. Whew! She stank! I still use this memory to embarass her, whenever I get a chance to see her.
And that's the story of the only time I ever saw JB's little sister's bare ass. I swear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home