Monday, September 19, 2005

"Apollo on steroids"

NASA unveils moon program

(CNN) -- NASA Administrator Michael Griffin rolled out NASA's plan for the future Monday, including new details about the spaceship intended to replace the shuttle and a timeline for returning astronauts to the moon in 2018.

The design for the new crew exploration vehicle (CEV) looks a lot like the Apollo-era spaceship that first took NASA to the moon a generation ago. It is a similarity that is not lost on Griffin.

The Roommate is convinced this is all part of NASA's elaborate plan to cover up the faked Apollo Program. Hell, he may be right for all I know, but then I want to know what the fuck rock is in the Air and Space Museum that they guard with an officer at all times.

I still always get a little giddy when I hear stories about space
ace ace ace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home