Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Screw you RCR for introducing me to Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I can't believe I like this show. I wanted to hate it. I would say more but I'm giggling uncontrollably. You bastard!

2 Comments:

At 14 September, 2005 09:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Master Shake: Who are you?... What is this this?

Demonic voice: It is the Broodwich, forged in darkness from wheat harvested in Hell's half-acre, baked by Beelzebub, slathered with mayonaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken forces into sauce by the hands of a one-eyed madman, cheese boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow, layered with six-hundrded and sixty-six separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood!

Frylock: See... told ya.

Master Shake: I tasted mustard.

Demonic voice: Yeah... DIJON mustard!

 
At 14 September, 2005 22:08, Blogger RWBB said...

Hee, hee! What a delightfully stupid show. Makes me wish I had some pot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home