Latvian Biker Chick (is a better title than I had here before)
That's what it sounded like when my buddy, The Crazy Latvian, told me about DC's Pharmacy Bar. I'm sure that title doesn't even remotely represent the beautiful Latvian language, but that's how my uninformed mind interpreted it hours later (was that enough ass kissing?).
When I started telling the story of the gorgeous Latvian blonde I picked up in DC the other weekend he knew exactly what bar I was talking about. He's been to it. "Ahh! The bar DC Latvian!" he exclaimed grinning. I nodded. This is how most of our conversations go, grinning and nodding.
He doesn't call it Pharmacy Bar. He says something in Latvian that very roughly resembles the post title while looking at the also Latvian girl he has over.
If I were a dick I'd call her CamelToe, because that's usually what she's sporting, labia all busting out of her shorts and shit. But I'm going to name her BikerChick.
She has armband and ass tatts and she also rolls up in the Japanese version of The Harley, engine thrumming in my alley. I find it soothing and she's actually pretty damn cool. I enjoy hanging out with alcoholic Latvian biker chicks. Go figger.
I'm a good enough friend to NOT mention TCL's other girl to BikerChick. Remember the one who's going to give me piano lessons? The one who I thought was out of The Crazy Latvian's league?
I love The Crazy Latvian, but TCL owes me one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home