I don't like using quotations; I believe generally that it is pure pretense and an indicator of lacking independent thought -- JB's brother
posted by RWBB @ 15:39 6 comments
Is there any that is?
The Shield? It's Always Sunny in Philly? Nick Tuck? Jesus dude. You lose.
Never heard of it.
Then what the hell were you doing opining on it?
Did I opine? Or did I just ask a question?Sorry, just being a jackass.
Jackassery is not only tolerated, it's encouraged 'round these parts.Seriously though, It's Always Sunny in Philly may be the best new show out there.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Is there any that is?
The Shield? It's Always Sunny in Philly? Nick Tuck? Jesus dude. You lose.
Never heard of it.
Then what the hell were you doing opining on it?
Did I opine? Or did I just ask a question?
Sorry, just being a jackass.
Jackassery is not only tolerated, it's encouraged 'round these parts.
Seriously though, It's Always Sunny in Philly may be the best new show out there.
Post a Comment
<< Home