Monday, September 26, 2005

Watch Bush make sense on oil and the climate

No, really: (video)

“We have got to diversify away from fossil fuels, we're hooked on oil from the Middle East which is a National Security problem and an economic security problem, and at the same time burning fossil fuels is a cause of greenhouse gases...”

-George W. Bush

Well, at least he's honest about it to the Danes. My god, why can't this be said to the American people? I'm sure Bush knows this is true. It's self evident. I'm starting to wonder what the oil industry has on the politicians. Could it really just be money? Seems like someone as independently wealthy as our elite wouldn't be so easily swayed by the promise of riches they already have.

“Two Nobel prizes were awarded in 1957 for substantiating the process for extracting free Electromagnetic energy from the vacuum, yet not one current Electrical Engineering or Classical Electromagnetics textbook mentions it”

— Tom Bearden

Having been schooled in Electrical Engineering (BS), I can attest that this is true, at least at the university I went to (I'm going to leave it nameless but let's just say it's one of the top 5 engineering schools in the country).

I have also recently discovered that the simple equations for electricity that we all learned -- yes everyone who took even basic physics learned them and if you're lucky you've been permitted to forget them -- Maxwell's Equations, which are so useful for their simplicity, were dumbed down by 17 variables. It used to be a set of 20 equations and 20 variables but the ones we learn are 3 and 3. V=IR, voltage = current * resistance. I don't even know where to dig up the other 17, though I'll begin looking soon (update: that was hard).

It certainly seems odd that there's nothing, not even a wisp of a passing mention, about electrogravitation in our textbooks, even though Tesla had a handle on it in the 1940's. Was it really necessary to confiscate all his research and burn down his labs? What was he onto?

Have you guys ever wondered why such a prolific immigrant inventor/genius has been ignored by American history? Do you even remember him from history or physics class? Einstein is lauded to this day and he was a pacifist (like it or not, Americans don't seem to like pacifists).

I doubt either of you care much about this, but I want a record of my discovery process down this road. Thanks for stopping by anyway. Back to stupid stories about the weekend soon. Hey, maybe someone ought to check out this patent (pdf), nudge, nudge (6,362,718 B1).

Another Tesla quote:

"Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels."

-- Nikola Tesla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home