Moving sucks
I have a new plan now. Instead of sorting through everything here, I'll just move it all then sort it in Seattle with all the free time that I'll have. Surely I'll be motivated to sort through several huge plastic tubs once I'm in a new city.
Same goes for washing clothes/blankets.

3 Comments:
That's what I said. 15 months later I still have two huge boxes of completely random shit sitting in my closet.
Yeah, ditto.
No but see I'm just so super motivated that I'll go through it all rather than just get everything stored away as fast as possible in my new apt.
But seriously, I have a tub of random shit I just pulled from the basement that I never went through here. I actually am going to go through it here. Movers come Thursday morning so I have time.
Post a Comment
<< Home